[imp] strange things in summary

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:29:34 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> But it's vice versa: I get a list, but this list also contains folders that
> don't exist anymore. I think they are still in the "to-poll-list", where they
> should be removed from after deleting these folders.

Yes, that preference needs to be maintained when folders are renamed or
deleted. Anyone have a patch?

> And this doesn't gives an answer why I can go to these folders event though
> they don't exist???

I worded it sloppily; IMP will currently just present an empty mailbox listing
if you go to a folder that doesn't exist.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.