[imp] IMP CVS problem...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:04:32 -0400

Quoting Edwin Chiu <Edwin.Chiu@e-wares.com>:

> Ok... maybe I should make this more clear... it shouldn't be connecting
> to "localhost" at all! In prefs.php and servers.php there are references
> to mail.local.domain or an IP.

This is a known problem with the cvs version that we're going to fix before
releasing it - preferences are a bit too sticky in some cases. It's mentioned
in the archives numerous times.

> Looks like horde sessions XXXXXXXXXX are being stored as:
> /tmp/sessXXXXXXXXXX
>
> Is there anyway to change this? I'm not sure how session management
> works in horde-cvs.

It's just php4's built-in session management. All you need to do to change it
is drop in another session handler. http://www.php.net/manual/ref.session.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.