[imp] IMP CVS problem...

Edwin Chiu Edwin.Chiu@e-wares.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:50:37 -0400

Ok... maybe I should make this more clear... it shouldn't be connecting
to "localhost" at all! In prefs.php and servers.php there are references
to mail.local.domain or an IP.

I've fixed this problem (temporarily??) by deleting a bunch of session
information that I found in /tmp

Looks like horde sessions XXXXXXXXXX are being stored as:
/tmp/sessXXXXXXXXXX

Is there anyway to change this? I'm not sure how session management works
in horde-cvs.

I will try Mark's patch to remove the $prefs->retrieve() in IMP.php, unless
someone has a better idea?

This may have stemmed from the fact I initialled logged in with all the
default settings, then starting messing with servers.php and prefs.php
and that's when it started getting stuck in localhost/imap-ssl/143
constantly, no matter what I typed in.

Regards,
Edwin