[imp] Turning on user prefs in cvs imp (was: imp default FROM:)

Richard Murray xinit@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:10:33 -0400 (EDT)

> Look in conf.php.dist for the $conf['hooks']['from_hook'] setting - you should
> find it very easy to write yourself a from hook that solves this problem for
> you.

I think I'll do that... seems like a better place to play than modifying cvs exported code that is
going to be overwritten next time I checkout ;)  Thanks for the pointer.

> The prefs config is in horde/config/horde.php.

doh!  And there's the instructions in the horde INSTALL doc.  didn't even think that the prefs
would be a global item, but I suppose that just makes sense...