[imp] Turning on user prefs in cvs imp (was: imp default FROM:)

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:33:56 +0200

Zitat von Richard Murray <xinit@yahoo.com>:

> > Look in conf.php.dist for the $conf['hooks']['from_hook'] setting - you
> should
> > find it very easy to write yourself a from hook that solves this problem
> for
> > you.
>
> I think I'll do that... seems like a better place to play than modifying cvs
> exported code that is
> going to be overwritten next time I checkout ;)  Thanks for the pointer.

Just a note: Last time I used hook functions in conf.php I got an error message
because of defining the function multiple times (May be solved in the
meantime). I think conf.php is included more than one time during composing a
message.
Just put your hook function in a seperate file and include this one with
include_once into conf.php

Jan.