IMP CVS IMAP Problems

Bill Neely listman@gct21.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:53:40 -0700

Having two maybe related problems with current CVS of IMP

1. I cannot get the selection of server type to turn off on the login page.
I have the conf.php settings thus:
// Should we display a list of servers (defined in
// config/servers.php) for users to choose from?
$conf['server']['server_list'] = false;

// If you enable the server list, and enable
// $conf['server']['server_list_hidden'] then the "preferred"
// mechanism by which the server list determines what server is
// selected by default will be used to determine which servers.php
// entry to use.
$conf['server']['server_list_hidden'] = false;

2. Some, but not all, mailboxes persist in coming up as POP (ie., no folders
visible) This one is a real mystery to me.
--
Bill