[imp] re: /horde/lib/Prefs.php

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:05:51 -0400

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 09:46:55PM -0700, Bill Neely wrote:

> I believe there is a typo in horde/lib/Prefs.php (todays CVS)
>
> Line reads:
> if (!session_is_registered('prefs_cache')) {
>
> shouldn't it read:
> if (session_is_registered('prefs_cache')) {

I'm assuming you mean line 100 of Prefs.php.

> The first version causes error message to spill on login page when logour
> button is pressed in mailbox.

No, that line reads correctly.  It makes sure the session
variable 'prefs_cache' hasn't already been registered before we
initialize it.  Elsewhere in that file, we perform the inverse
test to determine whether 'prefs_cache' has been registered so
that we know we can use the preferences cache.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology