[imp] re: /horde/lib/Prefs.php

Bill Neely listman@gct21.net
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 17:08:23 -0700

John:
All I know is that when the ! is present, the following error appears when you
shoose logout from a loged in session.

Warning: Constant sid already defined
in /usr/home/horde/public_html/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output
started at /usr/home/horde/public_html/horde/lib/Prefs.php:109)
in /usr/home/horde/public_html/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 109

Removing the ! remedies the situation. In older versions of the CVS, the code
was without the !
--
Bill