[imp] IMP CVS Problem: Can't view one folder

Edwin Chiu Edwin.Chiu@e-wares.com
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:19:33 -0400

> Quoting Edwin Chiu <Edwin.Chiu@e-wares.com>:
>
> > I can't view one of my mail folders in IMP... very strange problem.
> >
> > The page shows up blank and I get a warning that I'm being redirected to an
>
> > insecure page.. and then I have no clue where it is going...
> >
> > Mailbox name is: user.edwin.Mailing Lists.BugTraq *OR*
> > INBOX.Mailing Lists.BugTraq
>
> Can you view it with another IMAP client? Anything strange in it?

Works fine in imp 2.2.0-pre14 and 2.2.5, as well as netscape comm 4.77
and mozilla 0.9.0, 0.9.1

Not sure if I can see anything strange in it... there might be some unicode
subject messages... Kind of hard for me to check... over 5000 messages...

Also, ocassionaly, I get "bad message number" errors at the top of the
page, which go away if I exit the folder and reneter and reply to the
same message... happens with any folder, occasionally...

Regards,
Edwin