IMP CVS problems

Bill Neely listman@gct21.net
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 17:03:47 -0700

This should have gone to the list originally.
--
Bill

----- Forwarded message from Bill Neely <listman@gct21.net> -----
    Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:53:04 -0700
    From: Bill Neely <listman@gct21.net>
 Subject: Re: IMP CVS problems
      To: Qin Li <ecl6ql@sun.leeds.ac.uk>

This sounds like the problem exactly.

I was able to fix it by turning off the server selection boxes on the login
page which forced it into IMAP mode. I accomlished this by setting the
following in the conf.php

// Should we display a list of servers (defined in
// config/servers.php) for users to choose from?
$conf['server']['server_list'] = true;

// If you enable the server list, and enable
// $conf['server']['server_list_hidden'] then the "preferred"
// mechanism by which the server list determines what server is
// selected by default will be used to determine which servers.php
// entry to use.
$conf['server']['server_list_hidden'] = true;
--

Seems like the opposite of what should be, but it worked.

After this change, the mailbox came up with folders showing and without the
warning message about IMaP folders "Danger do not remove this message"

I hope this is helpful, if not very diagnostic

Bill

----- End forwarded message -----