[imp] LDAP - GWIA

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 15:11:44 -0700

---
I can do that all day long from the command line. I am looking to make it
work in imp where I put a known name in the LDAP search field and whether I
set the Name to is, is(strict), contains, begins with, or ends with - it
returns the same result...

Sorry, too many results. Please try to narrow the search scope.

The same happens if I change it from Name to Surname. It's obvious to me
that the message...Sorry, too many results is not at all what's happening
but I don't know how to debug it further.

The only reason I included the results of my efforts from the command line
is because it doesn't respond as I had expected. I have it working at my
house with openldap-2.07 server (imp/ldap) but this location uses
Novell/GWIA and not only does it not respond as expected within imp, I have
to use slightly different commands from the linux shell.

Again, my only desire is to make it work from imp. It seemed to me that
someone that has done this before, would be able to see my
imp/config/ldap.php3 setup and the commands that I can run from the linux
shell to successfully query the Novell/GWIA could direct me to what I need
to change to make it work from imp 2.2.4

Craig