[imp] LDAP - GWIA

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:52:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Craig White wrote:

CW> obviously the 'too many results to display' message I am getting is
CW> incorrect but I can't figure out the changes I have to make to imp to make
CW> it work.

Well, if all you're worried about is the "too many results", try using a
filter that doesn't try to get back everything in the directory;
"objectclass=*" will try to grab everything.  How about using something
like "sn=<some_name_you_know>"?

Clifford Green               Internet -  green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Services                    UMDNJ-IST
In the ongoing battle between objects made of aluminum going hundreds of
miles per hour and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has
yet to lose.