[imp] address book, translating messages and other questions

Robert Mena rt_mena@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:26:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Thanks Jan.

a) I am setting the server for a brazilian dude so I
would get some missing parts (that are still with no
translation) for Brazilian Portuguese.

b) I found  $this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
 $this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

commented, so I have removed the // in front of.

c) You mentioned "...This one should work. Make sure
you've setup prefs correctly in
horde/config/horde.php."  Could you point which
variale/definition is related to such feature ?

Thnaks.