[imp] address book, translating messages and other questions

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:26:00 +0200

Zitat von Robert Mena <rt_mena@yahoo.com>:

> Hi, I have fetched the latest (i.e saturday for me)
> sources from cvs (turba,horde and imp).
>
> I've managed to get imp working but I have a couple of
> questions :
> - I've noticed that some messages were not translated.
>  Which file should I open in order to translate those
> (and how to send back to the developers) ?

Since the code changes very often the translations are done only from time to
time. To what language to you want to translate? You shold have a look at the
matching gettext files to see when it was translated last and perhaps contact
the last translator.

> - I am a IMP 2.2 user and it seems to me that the
> address book for email is now a separate project
> (turba?).  How do I access if from IMP (compose
> message for instance) ?  Clicking in options->address
> book led me to a horde user/pass login...

That is because imp needs an own authentication (against the imap server) but
in horde/config/registry.php you can setup horde to use imp for authentication.
After that you can login to horde and are authenticated for all horde apps
including imp and turba.
You can access the addressbook from "expand names" in the compose window.

> - Is the filter part operational ?  I've clicked it
> and It goes back to the options (edit my filter...).

This one should work. Make sure you've setup prefs correctly in
horde/config/horde.php.

Jan.