[imp] re: /horde/lib/Prefs.php

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:41:31 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Bill Neely wrote:

Bill, do you have the situation that a given user may have more than one
account, with the same accountname, but on multiple hosts?

Jon, is it possible that the current prefs system won't catch that
circumstance?

FWIW, that's my current scenario, and seems to lead to the wrong protocol,
port, and host being retrieved from horde_prefs.

BN>jon:
BN>The only thing that I can think of that isn't right out of the CVS box is that
BN>I am using mysql pref database, and logging preference items to that database
BN>without a realm (ie. username, rather than username@realm)
BN>
BN>Does this spark any ideas?
BN>--
BN>Bill

Cliff Green				   green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Service			     UMDNJ
-=Sent via PINE 4.33: Internet News & Email for Win/Unix=-