[imp] IMP CVS Problem: Can't view one folder

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:39:43 -0400

Quoting Edwin Chiu <Edwin.Chiu@e-wares.com>:

> Works fine in imp 2.2.0-pre14 and 2.2.5, as well as netscape comm 4.77
> and mozilla 0.9.0, 0.9.1
>
> Not sure if I can see anything strange in it... there might be some unicode
> subject messages... Kind of hard for me to check... over 5000
> messages...

Can you maybe send the folder, zipped up? Is this consistent and reproducible?
Does it cause a segfault?

> Also, ocassionaly, I get "bad message number" errors at the top of the
> page, which go away if I exit the folder and reneter and reply to the
> same message... happens with any folder, occasionally...

Any pattern that you can notice, or steps to reproduce it?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.