[imp] imp newbie

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:20:12 -0400

Quoting Claus Heiko Niesen <cniesen@gmx.net>:

> Wow, I'm always amazed how simple things can be.  You forgot to mention to
> change the templates but then it's quite easy to figure out what needs to
> be changed.  Just do a "grep -r fax *" in the turba directory.

Yup. And anything remotely general can be added to the template, since fields
that aren't defined for that source will be ignored.

> Just out of curiosity, what was the reason to hard code the English text
> that is displayed to the user in the template instead of placing it into
> a locale file like in 2.2?

It's not; the _("") is a call to gettext, which takes care of looking up
translations.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.