[imp] re: /horde/lib/Prefs.php

Todd Lyons todd@mrball.net
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:45:04 -0700

begin  Cliff Green quotation:
>Okay, I spent yesterday doing some rebuilding: openssl, mod_ssl, apache, new
>checkout of php4, new build of c-client (with ssl).  php4 --with-imap-ssl still
Try grabbing the Mandrake php4.spec, mod_php4.spec, php-imap.spec,
php-ldap.spec files and create those packages (from the Manrake 8.0
srpms).  Then you won't have to build php with anything but generic
support.  Building with the Mandrake php spec file does this for you.  I
just updated 4.0.4pl1 to 4.0.5 (had to build the rpms myself) and didn't
have to recompile ssl, apache, nothing but php, mod_php, and php-*
packages.

Now that I think about it, if you wanna grab the src rpms, I have them
up at http://downloads.mrball.net/.php/   You'll have to adapt them if
you're using RedHat as the package naming conventions seem to be
diverging slightly.
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  Are you feeling lucky...punk?         |