Address Book Help

John Bosco john@prosoundweb.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:32:24 -0400

I've installed Horde 1.3.4-cvs, Imp 2.3.7-cvs, and Turba 0.0.2-cvs.
I have the address book working to an extent, I can add an address
when I'm reading an email, or I can add it by hand, but I don't see
a way to do a search and then add that entry into the address book,
I only see sending mail options (To, CC, BCC). I also don't see a
way when I'm in the compose window of searching my address book to
add a recipient, the "Expand Names" doesn't always work, most of
the time I get an error message telling me to "Please resolve ambiguous
or invalid addresses."

thanks,

John Bosco
Lead Web Developer