[imp] Address Book Help

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:10:19 -0400

Quoting John Bosco <john@prosoundweb.com>:

> I've installed Horde 1.3.4-cvs, Imp 2.3.7-cvs, and Turba 0.0.2-cvs.
> I have the address book working to an extent, I can add an address
> when I'm reading an email, or I can add it by hand, but I don't see
> a way to do a search and then add that entry into the address book,
> I only see sending mail options (To, CC, BCC). I also don't see a
> way when I'm in the compose window of searching my address book to
> add a recipient, the "Expand Names" doesn't always work, most of
> the time I get an error message telling me to "Please resolve ambiguous
> or invalid addresses."

I'm a bit unclear on a lot of what you mean.

What do you mean by "a way to do a search and then add that entry into the
address book, I only see sending mail options (To, CC, BCC)" - where are you
talking about here?

Expand names _is_ a way to search your addressbook from the compose window...
what are you expecting it to do? What is "most of the time"?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.