Any idea's?

Ty ty@tbaytel.net
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:26:13 -0400

Hello list,

After upgrading to IMP 2.2.5 I always get the following errors on the 'change password' page.

Warning: Passing locale category name as string is deprecated. Use the LC_* -constants instead. in
/usr/share/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3 on line 27

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:27) in
/etc/horde/session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:27) in
/etc/horde/session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:27) in
/etc/horde/session.inc on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:27) in
/usr/share/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

I've uninstalled and reinstalled with little resolution to the problem, any idea's?