[imp] IMP with Inter7 vpopmail and courier imapd

Shyama Mandal shyama_mandal@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:39:20 -0700 (PDT)

Change the templates/login.inc . IT checks if @ is
there in imap user name , if not then it adds
@domain.ext.

function submit_login() {
  if (document.implogin.imapuser.value == "") {
    alert("<?php echo
addslashes($lang->alert_user_pass) ?>" );
    document.implogin.imapuser.focus();
    return false;
  } else if (document.implogin.pass.value == "") {
    alert("<?php echo
addslashes($lang->alert_user_pass) ?>" );
    document.implogin.pass.focus();
    return false;
  } else {
    if (document.implogin.imapuser.value.indexOf("@")
== -1 ) {
      document.implogin.imapuser.value =
document.implogin.imapuser.value + "@domain.ext";
    }
    document.implogin.submit();
    return true;
  }
}

   Mike Hodson  wrote: HelloI am currently trying to
set up IMP 2.2.5 on a system
runningqmail/vpopmail/courier-imapd. The domain in
question is currentlyrunning as a vpopmail virtual
domain, and as such requires a domainauthentication
login (user@host.ext). However, the site will be for
achurch, so I expect most of the users don't
understand what a domainlogin is.Here's what I need
done, but have no clue how to accomplish:The login
page for the webmail can only have 2 inputs. username,
andpassword. All the rest are being handled by hidden
inputs. This is easy.The hard part is appending a
'@domain.ext' at the end of the username,effectively
sending 'user@domain.ext' to the imap server as the
loginname.Anyone have hints/ideas on how I would go
about getting this working?Thanks in advance for any
help.Regards,Mike-- Mike Hodson -- IMP mailing list:
http://horde.org/imp/Archive:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&r=1&w=2Frequently