Was this problem fixed

Admin admin@triparish.net
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:21:25 -0500

Hello list,
I am having a problem with some versions of IE not displaying SSL Imp pages.
I found the following post
in the archive and wondered if there is a resolution yet.  Did not see a
follow up in thread.
Thanks for your time
Quoting Paul Hancock <phancock@lib.ci.phoenix.az.us>:
> When I initially log into Horde, go to IMP, and compose a message, I get a
> dialog that states: "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items.
Do
> you want to display the non-sucure items?"  If I say no, I simply get a
plain
> white window that says "Navigation Cancelled."  A yes reponse gives me the
> composition window.
The problem is with some versions of IE that treat <a
href="javascript:foo()"
links as insecure. Max, I know you were working on this - did you come up
with
something for the compose link?

-chuck