[imp] Was this problem fixed

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:23:01 -0500

> Hey Chris thanks for the reply but this did not do the trick.  I used the

Hmm.  Sorry -- it sucks that it didn't work.

Try this to see if it is the same problem as I was experiencing:

On your laptop:

Disable SSL 3.0

Internet Explorer has problems making use of some SSL 3.0 connections. To
correct this problem only enable SSL 2.0. This can be done as follows:

On the View (Internet Explorer 4) or Tools (Internet Explorer 5) menu in the
browser, select Internet Options.
Click the Advanced tab.
Under Security, ensure that Use SSL 2.0 is checked and that Use SSL 3.0 is
not checked, as in the example on the right.
Click OK .

Chris