Undefined class name 'lang'

Rick Romero Rick@valeoinc.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:21:40 -0500

I apologize if the formatting is garbage, I copied this off the web.
I get the same errors with BOTH horde1.3.4/IMP 2.3.6  (Release
.tar.gz from the web site) AND the cvs (downloaded 7/3/01).
Whoops.. I had my paths wrong on the cvs version :)
Maybe that's the same problem for the std version.
The CVS version looks awesome!  Though it looks like some paths
might not be relative, or I missed some.  Eg.  Composing a letter in IMP,
when my root was /cvs/horde/imp gave me the lang not defined.  I
dropped all my /cvs (from /horde/config/horde.php and
/horde/imp/conf.php), and I could compose again.. Maybe I missed an
entry..  but it's a heads up.
------------------------------------
 You should update to the cvs versions of horde and imp. Some
common constants have been moved from imp to horde lately and you
obviously have two versions that are out of sync.
Jan.
Zitat von Brett C Miller <brett@millerconsultants.net>:
> Help....
> > I am getting these errors
> > Warning: Constant no_action already defined in
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 10
> > Warning: Constant update_prefs already defined > in
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 28
> > Fatal error: Undefined class name 'lang' in
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/base.php > on > line 38
> > > Does anyone have any idea what the problem is. I am using
Horde 1.3.4 and > IMP 2.3.6 > >
Sincerely,
Rick Romero

IT Manager