options are not saved

Martín Marqués martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:58:54 +0300

I upgraded my horde/imp/turba via cvs once, every time I remember and about a
week or two ago I made the upgrade and after changing something that had
changed I found out the the preferences didn't get saved in the database. I
tried looking for help on how to configure config/horde.php (the preferences
options are there now?) but didn't find anything.
Can someone give me a hint on how to configure it?
I'm on postgresql, horde database, horde user, ****** password.

Saludos.... ;-)

--
Cualquiera administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquiera administre.