[imp] imp logout me from any option

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:04:06 +0200

El mié, 04 de jul de 2001, a las 10:31:51 -0600, Ramón Alvarez Rayo dijo:
> hello all,
>
> i get to setup my database and imp to get it works together, now i can
> connect to imp and my pop3 server, but imp logout me if i try to access any
> mail, any option (ex. contacts, compose, addressbook) or if i try to delete
> messages,  my config is:
>
> apache_1.3.19
> horde-1.2.5
> mysql-3.23.39
> imp-2.2.5
> php-3.0.18
> imap and c-client

 The same happened to me when my IMP was unable to connect to
 ORACLE. Someone restarted oracle (and not my Apache), and IMP
 lost the Oracle connection, and clicking anywhere did a
 logout. I saw the error on the apache log file (ORACLE ERROR,
 etc.), and after restarting Apache it restarted the database
 connection.

 CU!
--
Santiago Romero