[imp] Healthy default installation layout ?

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 07:26:39 -0700

-------
First of all - you should have moved phplib out of the web tree - I believe
that there was a note about that in the install docs anyway. I always move
it to /var/www - that settles the issue right then and there.

Your suggestion for having .htaccess in the other subdirectories is good one
but config offers nothing useful.

Craig