Problem forwarding atatchments & a sneaky session query...

Nathan nathan@ukip.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:32:25 +0100

Hello,

Before I endeavor to fix this problem I'm having, has anybody else
encountered the same error?

If you try and forward an email with an attachment, it seems to get screwed
up. The only reason I can think of, although I've not looked into it
properly, is the entire forwarded message is getting re-encoded as an
attachment and sent in a new mail. Did that make sense? ;o)

Also, off subject. I seem to be having problems with session temp files.
When I view attachments, if the temp session files are not deleted with a
cron job (or other means) a PHP error is shown and the attachment isn't
displayed. Any suggestions?

P.S your all very welcome to tell me to go away and research my problems
more before asking. I just though I could save myself some time if someone
else had encountered a similar problem. Nuf said.

Nath