[imp] Problem forwarding atatchments & a sneaky session query...

Nathan nathan@ukip.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:51:19 +0100

Sorry guys, I didn't think the version number would be important, LOL.
Horde version 1.3.4
IMP version 2.3.6
PHP version 4.0.5

I must apologise for my lack of knowledge as I've just been handed this to
fix (yes, hello Peter!) and I'm still getting to grips with it.

Thanks again,

Nath

And another P.S - The list archives are down. Or were at the time of writing.