Problem opening efax and jfax documents in 2.3.7

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:25:08 -0400

And I have tested it a bit further and noticed that if you use imp 2.3.7
over https, it opens the document fine.

I have also tried adding "efx"           => "application/octet-stream", to
mime_mapping.php

Which didn't help.

I am running on apache 1.3.20 with php-4.0.6.

So to sum it up

Opening efx/jfx document in 2.2.5 over http works
Opening efx/jfx document in 2.2.5 over https works
Opening efx/jfx document in 2.3.7 over http Does NOT work
Opening efx/jfx document in 2.3.7 over https works

Any ideas as to why it doesn't work?

 > I have noticed that in the latest cvs you have problems opening efax and
 > jfax documents, trying to open from current location you get document not
 > found after it downloads it. If you save it, it opens just fine.
 >
 > 2.2.5, opens efax and jfax just fine.
 >
 > I have tried it only in IE 5.5
 >
 > Is there something that needs to be changed to the mime.php?

__
Kris.