[nihalpiyasiri@yahoo.com: horde problem]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 23:18:33 -0400

----- Forwarded message from NIHAL PIYASIRI <nihalpiyasiri@yahoo.com> -----

Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:19:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: NIHAL PIYASIRI <nihalpiyasiri@yahoo.com>
Subject: horde problem
To: chuck@horde.org

I am the system engineer in sierra Information
technology Ltd , newly  setting up ISP servers.
we want to install web based email program.

Then I downloaded horde-1.0.0.11-8_imp-2.0.11-8.tar
and install it. bUt I had several problems on it.

1. when I am going to setup.php3 from web browser
the values  I changed not changed in the file.

2. Then I manualy changed the file horde/imp/config/
defaults.php3.

3. However I went to the login page. I insert my login

name and passwd. But it says that

"You have been logged out of IMP. Thank you for
 using the system. If you wish to log in again, please
 use the form below."

Please help me

regards

Nihal