Changing From address

Rick Romero Rick@valeoinc.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:22:44 -0500

I'm using the latest cvs (today) or Horde and IMP.

Basically, my users login as 'user.context', but their email
addresses are just 'user' ..
There's a lot of functionality in IMP, but I'm not sure where I should
do something like:
list($popuser,$context)=explode(".",$popuser,2);
where $popuser = login  (I used the above for SquirrelMail)
I tried modifying the $_prefs['from_addr'] section of
imp/config/prefs.php, but that didn't quite work..

Also, I noticed that 'default mailbox', and 'poll mail box' both just
send the user directly to the INBOX, when either are set to INBOX.
If they're not set, the INBOX on the horde screen shows 0
messages, yet when you goto the INBOX there are new messages.
My IMAP server is Mercury/32.  Everything else appears to work
fine. (IMAP Folders and such)
I'm not using a server list, and the server options are locked in
prefs.php.  (except the mailbox, even if INBOX is not listed for
default folder, just locking it causes the same effect (maybe twas
page cache?))
This is no big deal, I can just send them directly to the INBOX..just
curious what I missed.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Rick Romero