Horde 1.3.4 installed - now IMP 2.3.6 gives an error

Anders Gjerløv anders@gjerlov.dk
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:51:15 +0200

Hi,

Ive gotten Horde 1.3.4 installed, and get no errors when users are
logging on.

However, I now also need IMP installed. I downloaded th 2.3.6 file, and
have a problem with it.

I went to the /imp/config directory, and copied the servers.php,
prefs.php, mime.php, html.php, conf.php files from the dist files, and
went throgh them editing what was obvious needed editing. Now when I
open IMP in my webbrowser I get this error:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'lang' in
/data/web/webmail.the-mighty-pen.com/docs/imp/lib/base.php on line 38

Any clues as to what the problem is? Did I misconfigure something
somewhere?!

Kind regards,
Anders

Toggle the fug!