[imp] Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled - bug 611 or 694?

Matthew Hilty mhilty@artic.edu
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:58:32 -0500

I had the same problem and resolved it by downgrading to the previous
horde-php rpms and the problem disappeared.  I think the rpm author
made a comment on list about his rpms being the common thread with
this problem - the MIME upload function isn't working right...anyway,
either upgrade or downgrade php, I guess!

good luck