Can you use IMP for thousands of users?

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:02:42 -0400

Hi, we have a corporate client that is considering IMP, but will not commit
to it without at least a few other URLs of other companies that have chosen
IMP & HORDE as a solution.

IF you are maintaining a corporate domain, or if you know of a large domain
that makes use of the IMP source, can you please send me your URL at
mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com?

We are specifically looking for a successful ISP implementation.

This is a large mail domain, and I understand their concern.  I have much
information from the FAQ, but working examples are the most convincing.

I also need this info by Monday if possible, but any contributions would be
appreciated.

Mike Coughlan

GOTHAM BROADBAND
3 West 18th Street