IMP problems

Loozer LikeHell picoviny@hotmail.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:11:37 -0000

Hi! I've been trying to make Horde Imp work for about 2 days, so I think I'm
really close to finally make it work :-). I have following problem. I've
downloaded Horde 1.3.5 and IMP 2.3.7 using CVS and followed steps described
in /horde/docs/INSTALL. Btw I couldn't find

$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'none';
$conf['prefs']['params'] = array();

or

$conf['connections']['track'] = false;
$conf['connections']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['connections']['params'] = array();

described in INSTALL, where's stated that it should be included in
/imp/config/conf.php and that it should be replaced. I've added that lines
for mysql support anyway. I did everything what was neccecary to do but when
I'm trying to log in trough IMP I get this error message:

Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was
entered incorrectly.

I'm sure, that I've entered right login/password information. IMAP access on
my server works fine when tested on M$ Outlook. I'm running FreeBSD
4.3-STABLE, Courier IMAP with SSL, Apache 1.3.20 + mod_ssl, Php 4.0.6 (Was
instaled from ports collection with mod_php4, preferences can be seen at
http://webmail.ecstasy.sk/horde/test.php). Actually, I can't find any error
message connected with Horde or IMP in my system log files.

Any clues please?

Kremen