[SOLVED] RE: [imp] phplib problem (was Automatically logs out of IMP)

Jeff Graves jeff@image-src.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:57:34 -0400

Well, I broke down and started over. I upgraded to php-4.0.6 and
apache-1.3.20 along with a whole slew of other dependencies and everything
works. Thanks for your help everyone. I just have one slightly anoying
problem. I have to set my mysql database password (for the horde database)
to nothing in order for error messages to disappear. If I don't I get all
kinds of errors about access denied for hordemgr@mailsrv.image-src.com and
such. Not too big a problem but if anyone knows a work around I'm all ears.
Also, anyone who was having problems with their phplib or automatic logouts
on IMP, email me and I'll send you an iso i put together of all the packages
I needed (for a RH 7.1 install).

Thanks,

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer