Help with Word docuemnt attachments

Alan Kong kkkong@ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:44:03 +0800

Hi,

I encountered problems when I tried to open a word document created with
Office 97 using "wvHtml". The screen just went blank with the following
message on top:
        MS Word Viewer
     Usage: /usr/local/wv.0.6.5/bin/wvHtml

This was the location where wvHtml was installed.

In Netscape, if I tried to open the document with msword, I ws prompted
to either save the document then open or I need to to set the
application(msword.exe) to open the word document the first time which I
didn't have problem in opening the document on the fly using  I.E. Is
this normal with Netscape that I need to save first and open?

I am running horde-1.2.4 with lastest imp. The version of php
isphp-4.0.3pl1 running on Solaris 2.6.

Could you please help.

Thank you.
--