Problems with IMP login trough IMAP-SSL (self-signed)

Kremen Najtvrdsi picoviny@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:55:59 -0000

Hi all!

    I'm running courier IMAPD-SSL on my server, and I have problems to log
in trough IMP. When I run courier IMAPD withoud SSL support, I don't have
any problems with login and everything seems to work fine. I think that I'm
doing everything right. I've compiled CCLIENT with SSL support, afer that,
I've compilled php4 again with imap and ssl support. On the IMP login screen
a choose right server name, IMAP over SSL (self-signed) and use valid
login/password which was working fine when logging in trough IMAP. IMAP with
SSL works OK when I'm connecting to server with M$ Outlook.

Thanks for your help

Kremen