no unseen and recent status

Jens Pohl jens.pohl@physnet.uni-hamburg.de
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:12:22 +0200

Hi all,

we use horde 1.2.4 with imp 2.2.4 and php4.0.4pl1 all together with the
UW-IMAP Server. Everything works fine. But one thing is a bit funny:
Only when i login to the imp webmailer i can see how many mails are
unseen and recent. Nobody else can.
I have added some controll output to the status.php3 file and find out
that the function imap_status returns nothing for all imp users exept
me. Why can there be a difference between me and other users? Is this a
IMAP or a php problem?

In conjunction with this, no user get a new mail popup. That a great
pity.

I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings

jens

Jens Pohl                Tel.: +49 (0)40 42838-2404
PHYSnet-Rechenzentrum    Fax.: +49 (0)40 42838-2503
Universitaet Hamburg     eMail: jpohl@physnet.uni-hamburg.de
Jungiusstrasse 9         URL: www.physnet.uni-hamburg.de
D-20355 Hamburg