Database Problems with new HEAD horde/imp

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:51:15 +0100

I seem to be having difficulties with the the new updates from CVS for horde
and imp.

The problem with the compose window openning and then closing again has gone
(thanks), but I don't seem to be able to save preferences anymore.  The
screen returns "saved", but it's not.  I've set it up completely from
scratch but used the *same* settings for 2.3.6.  Has the database defn
changed, or is it a local problem for me?

Also, quick question... about the settings for
$conf['connections']['track'] etc
they seem to have disappeared from conf.php in imp/config/ but haven't
reappeared in horde/config/horde.php.  Are they not being used anymore (and
what did they do)?

TIA,
Henry

Henry Blackman