[imp] Database Problems with new HEAD horde/imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:32:40 -0400

Quoting Henry Blackman <h.blackman@chester.ac.uk>:

> The problem with the compose window openning and then closing again has gone
> (thanks), but I don't seem to be able to save preferences anymore. The
> screen returns "saved", but it's not.  I've set it up completely from
> scratch but used the *same* settings for 2.3.6.  Has the database defn
> changed, or is it a local problem for me?

The PEAR DB API was broken. You'll need PEAR from php-cvs for now, though you
don't need php itself compiled from cvs.

> Also, quick question... about the settings for
> $conf['connections']['track'] etc
> they seem to have disappeared from conf.php in imp/config/ but haven't
> reappeared in horde/config/horde.php.  Are they not being used anymore (and
> what did they do)?

They're not used anymore; they helped to prevent duplicate form submissions
which aren't possible anymore.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.