IMP Install Doc Questions

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:48:30 -0400

Hello:

I am having some "slight" difficulty building the necessary
packages for horde/imp/chora/kronolith/etc... Any help from
those of you who have already gone through this would be most
appreciated. I am building using the latest of everything
else.

1.
Error recvd when trying to build libwmf-0.2.0 is:

"checking for xml2-config... configure: error: Could not find
xml2-config anywhere"

2.
The current INSTALL doc for imp states that you should not use
version 2 Beta of freetype, has this changed? (this is under
wvHtml build section) What version is best for building imp?

3.
I am trying to build libwmf and am using libwmf-2.0, is this
version OK for building imp?

4.
Libxml using is: libxml2-2.4.0

5.
This is more of a comment, the INSTALL doc makes no mention of the
requirement for libtool, however unless libtool is installed, php
from cvs would not build.

Thank you,

-mike