Errors with latest CVS versions of horde/imp

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:53:37 -0400

Hello:

I get the following errors whenever I try to login through IMP:

Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:222) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 96

Other times, when trying to bring up the IMP ui, I get:

Warning: Undefined index: cookie_domain in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php:89) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 89

I've done a co today of the latest horde, imp, kronolith, pretty much
everything.

So far, I've only been able to get chora and gollem working.

Thank you,

-mike