Imap YES but blank page anyway

Olivier Martinerie martiner@club-internet.fr
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:58:31 +0200

Hi all !

I have what may be a common problem if I count the high number of posts here...

I installed on Windows 2000 :
- Apache 1.3.19 - MySQL 3.23.39nt
- PHP 4.0.5 with Imap support (extract from PHP Info : "IMAP Support
enabled IMAP c-Client Version 4.1")
- Horde 1.2.5
- IMP 2.2.5
I installed everything, modified path and servers...
I ran Horde test with positive results you can see at the end of this post
I've an IMAP server running and responding well to manual telnets and
outlook express...

NOW: After installation, I have a blank page :
- if I go to server/horde/imp (the document contains only <head> and
minimum body)
- if I go to server/horde and click on "module / IMP" (here the document in
frame contains a whole structure with different frames and so on)
BUT in both cases I have a blank page, and more surprisingly, I do not even
have the login/pass page.

I have no error on my Apache logfile, and no contact between IMP and my
Imap server.

I read all the documentations I found, all the "blank page"-related posts
here, and I get crazy !

Please help me :) Thank you *very much* in advance !

Olivier Martinerie martiner@club-internet.fr
RESULTS FROM HORDE TEST:
Horde Versions
·       Horde: 1.2.5
·       IMP: 2.2.5
PHP Version
·       PHP Version: 4.0.5
·       PHP Major Version: 4
·       PHP Minor Version: 5
·       PHP Version Classification: release
·       You are running a supported release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!
PHP Module Capabilities
·       IMAP Support: Yes
·       LDAP Support: Yes
·       MySQL Support: Yes
·       PostgreSQL Support: No
PHPLIB Configuration
·       track_vars: Yes
·       PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): Yes
·       I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line
is the last thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession
defined in the phplib local.inc file. Fix that before proceeding.
·       Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
·       ·       Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results
in "Document Contains No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have
not defined the HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
·       register_globals set to On: Yes
·       magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
·       magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes