[SOLVED] [imp] phplib problem (was Automatically logs out of IMP)

Jeff Graves jeff@image-src.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:04:41 -0400

Thanks Rick for the help on the mysql database. After I ran those commands,
everything worked fine (ALMOST). I also had to change a function call in the
imp/lib/db.mysql file. I was getting this message:

Warning: mysql_db_query is deprecated; use mysql_select_db() and
mysql_query() instead in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 53

And after reading this message posted by Momchil on 7/1:

>"Chris" <chris@hkseek.com> wrote:
>> after we upgrade the php from 4.0.5 to 4.0.6. the following error
>> message show up after we login the IMP 2.2.5. how to fix it?
>>
>> Warning: mysql_db_query is deprecated; use mysql_select_db() and
>> mysql_query() instead in /var/public_html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql
>
>Replace the function mysql_db_query with mysql_query and remove the first
>argument. Should work.
>
>Momchil

I made the changes and everything works great. Thanks for your help.

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.
10 Mill Street