[imp] Last Character When Sending

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:27:49 -0400

Quoting Brad Vedders <veddebra@aquinas.edu>:

> I have noticed that when I send a message through IMP most of the time the
> last character gets chopped off.  I was wondering if anyone else had
> noticed this or knew how to fix it?  It doesn't always occur, but it is
> fairly consistent with the following text.

I can't reproduce this with either the smtp or sendmail drivers. Which of those
are you using, does switching to the other make a difference, do you still have
the problem, and is there anything that it's _always_ consistent with?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.