error with IMP2.2.5 & PostgreSQL

Kari Whitcomb whitcomb@zk3.dec.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:52:20 -0400

Hello all,

I have been using IMP2.2.4/Horde1.2.4/PostgreSQL7.1 and everything has been
working.  But when I tried to update to IMP2.2.5/Horde1.2.5 I started
getting errors.  The login page is fine, and I can login, but the mailbox
shows the following errors.  When I try to reload or do anything else, I get
bumped back to the login page.  I'm using php4.0.4pl1

If anyone has any ideas of what might be causing the errors, I would
appreciate the input.

Thanks,
Kari Whitcomb
whitcomb@zk3.dec.com

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/usr/internet/horde/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 52

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/usr/internet/horde/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 55

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/usr/internet/horde/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 67

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/internet/horde/phplib/db_pgsql.inc:52) in
/usr/internet/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 526

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/internet/horde/phplib/db_pgsql.inc:52) in
/usr/internet/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/usr/internet/horde/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 52

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/usr/internet/horde/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 55

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/internet/horde/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 122