Auth very slow (was: Errors with latest CVS versions of horde/imp)

massimo@datacode.it massimo@datacode.it
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:41:04 +0200

> This was a problem with mcrypt that a lot of people ran into - try compiling
> php without mcrypt, or maybe a newer version of PHP.

I've had some problems runnning php configure script with mcal and mcrypt
options turned on. So as you told i've disabled mcrypt but now IMP is very very
slow.

I'm thinking about slownees in the auth process but...

I'm running on mod_php4 freebsd port on a 4.3-STABLE

Regards.

Massimo